Landa Digital Printing had developed a unique digital technology called Nanography® – a new category of printing for the commercial, packaging and publishing markets.
Nanography bridges the critical profitability gap between offset and digital printing and enables printers to cost-effectively produce short-to-medium run lengths for the first time. It was an industry changing technology and prior to its market introduction, was relatively unknown.
- Technology introduction
- Sales support and training
- Customer, technical and business training
- Service and support build-up
The Solution: LLS Frontline
LLS has worked with Landa Digital Printing since 2015, introducing the company to a wide set of capabilities based on 3DF models or “digital twins” (highly-detailed interactive 3D models).
Among the new capabilities LLS Frontline provided to Landa Digital Printing:
- Interactive 3D model of the entire press used for Introduction and Pre-Sales support
- VR scene for technology and introduction of the print press for business and technical audiences
- VR training classes for press operators and Landa technicians, enabling higher training efficiencies along with significant less machine time
- Guides for technical procedure creation using Frontline Procedure; resulting in easier procedure creation and better follow-on execution of procedures
- Usage of the FrontLine AR remote tool which:
- Shortened remote sessions saving employee hours.
- Achieved higher resolution rate.